miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Lolita Fashion Show

I'll put this in english cuz' i want to practice it, and well in my feedjit.com i saw that there are visitors from USA so, hope you guys/girls like this blog n_n if you want to give me a comment i will be gratefull.

So, i was in youtube, and i found some interesting things about one and maybe my unique desire in this world: lolita's shows runways.
Many of famous marks on the world were there: Angelic Pretty, Baby The Stars Shine Bright, Metamorphose, Victorian Maiden...dot dot dot.
I hope the video appears, but i left the link below if you want to see it, hope you like it as much as i do (in me and jumping and screaming).


In other news, i'll chance the logo someday...Betelgeuse is comming...you gotta be prepair for me :)
Just wait...because one day i'll be in that runways too. I will!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaABKeCH6hc&feature=related



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9gqbPmrS8o&feature=channel_page

See you soon...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Claro que si! echale muchas ganas!